Saturday, December 8, 2007

Arrival

We have arrived

We have arrived. The Potentate slept pretty well considering the time zone. He woke up at 2:30 and at 5:00, but overall is handling things quite well. Joan and Roy (the folks we are staying with) have two kids and they're enjoying Jonathan. He is enjoying playing with them too. Sunday (tomorrow) we leave on a shuttle van like thing around 3:30 in the afternoon.

We're 9 hours ahead of you, just for the record. That mean that while I'm writing this E-mail at 10:00am, it is actually 1:00 in the morning. It's strange that it doesn't feel like 1:00 in the morning. It feels like 10:00. That's probably a good thing.

We may go to a botanical garden later today. I forgot my razor so I had to use Gayla's leg shaving one. Not really used to that so much so I think we're going to go buy one later. It took 10 minutes and I was continually worried about the potential danger of a razor about my neck and face. Just for the record though it is possible.

Jonathan did great on the plane for take offs and landings. He didn't really like sleeping, but he slept for around 5 hours in 2 hour chunks. Roy met us at the airport last night and brought us to his house.

Well, that's probably all for now. .

1 comment:

Jenn and Eric Steiner said...

Hi Brian, we started a blog for our adoption for Emma. We were going to send you an email with blogspot, but don't have your address. Eric & Jenn - emmgracesteiner.blogspot.com